Area II Meeting
June 24, 2016 @ 10:00 a.m.
Big Racks Steakhouse, Canton, IL.
- Legislative Update – Dave Ryan and Gary Twist – Mark Armstrong email summary
- Tiny House Allowances vs. Zoning – Jan Hamberg
- PTELL Calculations – Do’s and Dont’s – Jan Hamberg
- IDOR Update – Adrianne Bailey
- FARC and Farmland Assessments – Gary Twist
- Ameren Substations – land, equipment, taxable? – Mary McClellan
- Aerial Photography and GIS – Melinda Clark
- Legal Limitations of Assessment – Jason LeMar
- Roundtable Discussion – All
February 27, 2015
Macon County Building
141 S Main ST
Decatur, IL 62523
Parking is available on the street for free or east of the building at the meters.
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approve Prior Minutes
5. Discuss Board of Review
6. Appoint Legislative Committee member
Coffee and doughnuts will be ready at 9:30.
Call if you need any assistance locating the building or parking.
All meetings are held in the CCAO office of the county court house in the respective locations and start at 9:30 am.
Livingston County: Friday, June 20th
DeWitt County: Friday, September 12th
Vermillion County: Friday, November 14th
Thursday, September 19th
O’Leary’s Restaurant & Pub
260 E. Linconln Hwy
DeKalb, IL 60115
Department of Revenue will be in attendance and their topic is on the abstract and report submissions
Status of the Onwentsia Case
Rep. Wheeler proposal to change Home Improvement Exemption
Summary of the recent CAOA Executive Board Meeting
If you have any additional agenda items, please email them to email@example.com
The cost for lunch is $14 per person.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, September 16th.
Thursday, March 14
Location TBD – Email Cindy Humm with suggestions.
Friday, March 8th at 12:00 P.M.
Effingham County Education Room (3rd Floor) 101 N Fourth St., Effingham, IL 62401 (Just a different room as usual)
Catered to Room by Joe’s Pasta…Lasagna, Salad and Garlic Sticks $10 each (Receipt’s Provided)
Friday, March 1st, 2013 at 9:30 am
Piatt County Courthouse
101 W Washington, County Board Room
Monticello, IL 61856